5.You Want to Connect with people in ways you never have before.
4.Your story is being lost in all the other media static and you need to ‘break-through’.
3.Your brochures and websites are working fine, but you know there is a better way of inspiring people to action.
2. The results are clear: the power of video is indisputable and Hand Crank Films can get you there.
1. Now you can get back to doing what you do best: changing the world one mind at a time.
For example: our films have helped raise millions of dollars for our non-profit clients, including:
- > Peace Health Medical Group Foundation: Video was shown at annual luncheon that raised a record breaking $500,000+
- > Seattle Girls School: Video was shown at their 2011 annual fundraiser, and helped raise $300,000+. The piece has been so effective that they are hiring us again in 2013.
- > Overlake Hospital: Shown as well at their annual fund raising event, but also used in press releases, email marketing, and at numerous local events to communicate mission. Total raised: $600,000+
We’re not saying video is the only answer. It has to be part of a cohesive content marketing strategy (which we can help with too) to make the community buzz. But with these clients and others like the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, IFPRI, and UPF, we’ve proven again and again that we deliver.
Our simple Fundraising Package, for example, provides you with a powerful way to connect with your community of donors.
Here’s the layout of our Standard Package:
- > Kick-off Meeting
- > Concept Development
- > Scripting
- > 1 Day of Shooting on location, usually including interviews with stakeholders
- > 1 Week Editing with 1 revisions from client
- > Final Delivery in formats suitable for screenings, TV and the Web.
- > “Spread the Word” strategy consultation across Web and Social Media (to ensure your project is seen by as many people as possible)
- > Featured on Hand Crank Films blog, Facebook and email, for bonus exposure.
- > Cost: $8,500
Not quite right for you? Let us know and we’ll make it work. Contact us to learn more.